miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011

Para Todos Todo! :D


Para Todos Todo”, is the name of cultural activity that perfectly describes the experience I had on that day, definitely unforgettable. This event was in the Parque La bandera of Santiago de Chile in october 31th, 2010.

The event was organized by Sandino Rockers. Sandino meeting organizations cultural, and big band music of the national scene. Some of the band playing on that day, Sandino Rockers, La Floripondio, Juana Fe, Escaso Aporte, Subverso, Evelyn Cornejo, Pukutriñuke (is the band where my cousins ​​and I played). On that day, there were also activities such as street theater, fairs and forums related to issues of the popular world.

When it was our turn to go on stage, everyone felt many different things, anxiety, nervousness. The band had already played against many people (more than 3,000 people!!.) For me it was the third performance with the band, I had little more than a month. But the energy on the stage was awesome Once done, I felt happy and enjoy jumping and dancing with the other bands played so good!!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario