martes, 5 de abril de 2011

Why I did not go to the "Fiesta Mechona"?

I remember that day  I wanted to go to the party, but evaluated the situation and I prefered did not go.
I had several reasons. Before the party I was in Ñuñoa I played a soccer match and I was very transpirated and had no clean clothes, then to go to the party I should have gone to my home in Maipu and after go to the "Barrio Bellavista". It was already 10 pm amnd I was getting late.
On the other hand  I was tired from the long day and would not have enjoyed it so much without my girlfriend, because my friends would leave me alone. They had been busy with their girlfriends and I just. Also, I do not like to dance.

2 comentarios:

  1. I preferred not to go ...
    I had SWEATED a lot instead of "very transpirated"

    ResponderEliminar
  2. haha how good you've had a good time;)

    see you soon

    ResponderEliminar